Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Making Life Better

So last night I decided on something.  I have decided that I need to get my life back on track.  I decided this very thing many other times but this time I'm hoping it sticks.  This time I'll use this blog to make me accountable.  I figure between FlyLady, The Love Dare, Menu Plan Monday, Works For Me Wednesday, and Soups on Saturday I may be able to get things going better in my life and the lives of those around me. 

To start- Yesterday was Day One of The Love Dare and today is Day Two. So, today I will make a conscious effort to avoid saying anything negative.  Sounds simple, right?  MUAHAHAHAHAHA!  Why don't you take a day and make a hole in your shirt each time you say even the smallest thing in a negative tone.  I'll bet you wouldn't dare for fear of being shirtless at the end of the day. And of course I need to think of one unexpected thing to do for my hunny.  But what?

I've got my Menu planned out from tomorrow on...  But I'm not sure what we're doing tonight.  Maybe pizza or something simple like that.  Hmmm...  Mini pizzas?  I guess we'll have to figure that out soon.  After all it is already after one o'clock.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: