Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 2 the (groggy and nodding off in front of the computer) night before

Day 2 of The Love Dare: The Night Before

Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.





—Ephesians 4:32


TODAY’S DARE


In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.


NIGHT BEFORE THOUGHTS

It sounds easy.  So it's probably easy, right???  WRONG. So not easy.  I am at a loss.  It can't cost money as we are pinching pennies right now.  oh!  I know...  I'll shave my legs.  I generally don't shave.  I despise it.  It's just not for me.  But on occasion I treat dh as he "misses shaved legs".  But it should be something more.  I was supposed to shave on Saturday anyway as we are celebrating our anniversary a week early.  Crud.  I'm back at blank.  I could do this dare easily...  I know I could.  If only I knew what it was.  Any ideas?


Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Krista said...

Day 2 was a struggle for me as well. You can go read my post on it to see just how much. Once I was able to get over myself I was able to find something to do that was completely and totally for dh. It definitely doesn't have to cost a cent. You can do this!