Saturday, July 18, 2009

What is this blog about???

Truth be told- I haven't the foggiest.

It would seem by my current blog subscriptions that this would be a blog about gf/cf menu planning with a garden. But I don't know.

We're not yet gluten and casein free (though I hope to change that, soon) and my "garden" consists of some lettuce, carrot, dill, parsley and basil haphazardly planted in pots in a nook that nobody goes near in my driveway. And these were thrown in last week. As seeds. Except for the basil. That, at least, was sprouting before I took it outside. >insert big 'yay, go me' here<

This being mid-July AND my first attempt at growing something other than houseplants- I really don't expect much from the "garden". But who knows. Maybe I'll get some readers and they can help me figure out what to do with this mess.

This very well could be a blog about homeschooling. After all, this will be our first year... sort of. I suppose I should go subscribe to some homeschooling blogs. Maybe.

So. Um. Yeah. Until further notice- this is just a rambling blog with my Menu Plan Monday stuff added in.

No comments: