Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Jan 25



I flubbed but I fixed it. I forgot to defrost the chicken. So Rubber Chicken has been moved from Monday-Wednesday to Wednesday-Friday. Also we were supposed to have pizza last night but the kids and I went to my bff house for her dd's birthday party. (*sniff* My baby is EIGHT!) Anyway- we ended up staying for supper so pizza was not had. And ~*BONUS*~ I got a new recipe from my bff that we will be possibly using next week. It had no name, so I decided to call it "Tuffy-Mac". Is very much yum. Anyhow- on to this weeks menu!

Monday: Better'n Manwich (recipe at bottom of post), green beans and garlic bread

Tuesday: Chicken Broccoli Bake

Wednesday: Rubber Chicken Day 1 (scroll to bottom of page)

Thursday: Rubber Chicken Day 2

Friday: Rubber Chicken Day 3

Saturday: Pull apart Pizza

Sunday: Spaghetti




Better'n Manwich

1lb ground meat
½C bbq sauce
Salsa

Brown meat. Drain if you wish.
Add bbq sauce and enough salsa to make the consistency you like your sloppy joes.
Serve on buns and enjoy!

No comments: